Friday, June 03, 2005

My first blog

I can resist no more! Thanks to Merv, who I just happened to catch up yesterday, thanks to Eunice, etc, etc...u get the idea..

All u experiences bloggers reading this, probably thinking, who's this idiot. If blogging is a child, he/she will be going to school by now! And here he is acting as if he has just discovered the best thing since toothpaste in plastic tube!!

I've been inspired by all the quality blogs out there. Wonder what kind of blog you'll see from a thirtysomething who still think he can keep up (IT wise) with the young generation, stay tune...I could surprise myself :-)

Later....too much work to catch up today. Spend too much time IMing with Merv yesterday.

Mick

1 comment:

qUiRkiN said...

welcome to the blogging world, mick!:D:D:D *hugS*