Sunday, August 23, 2009

Topic series (New!)

Just in case you are wondering what the previouis blog title was all about, I borrowed an idea from Tom Peters blog (check it out - www.tompeters.com).

I had the idea while in Singapore, I'm gonna start a couple of series in my travel blog. The first to get started is the Burger Tales, since I look for burgers when I travel. My focus will be fast food chain burgers, the burgers in restaurants is totally out of budget...sorry.

The second series will start next trip, coz I forgot to take a picture! It's called Hotel Hot Shower Rating. Why? Because one of the most important amenity when you check into a hotel is how the hot/cold tap work, I have seen brillant idea where you get the right temperature everytime to idiotic implementation where you never know what to expect! Wait for this... ;)

A third series that I'm comtemplating is toiletry containers. I always appreciate nice design, and my wife loves to collect them -- yup! the cupboard is full of them!

As usual, feedback are welcome...

Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis

No comments: