Sunday, October 04, 2009

A Visit to America

A trip to America.  How does that sound? It’s interesting to get the reaction from colleagues, friends and family members.  The reaction ranges from “wow! you must be very excited” to “why are you travelling again?!”

I’m starting this blog in Frankfurt – a very strange land.  I’m also the only one not wearing a jacket or a coat!  Am I the only one who doesn’t think it’s cold? :-|

Highlights so far:-

- first time i used Terminal 3 at Changi, what amazing architecture!
- had an hour between flight so I did not get to see much, must come back!
- initial impression of my seat mates was WOW! No offense intended here, but they are so big, I could only use half my seat space.  And initially I did not know how long the flight was going to be, but when I found it it’s 12 hours, boy was I stressed out.
- i eat everything the stewardess offer, since I was very hungry, slept on and off, watch 2 movies, slept some more.
- the last 3 hours was more bearable as i started talking to my seat mates, actually it’s always recommended to start a conversation, because it helps pass the time so much faster, but an introvert like me would have used up enormous amount of energy…
- we ended the journey exchanging cards and promised to look each other up if we ever in town [so they could be reading this! so no more details for you…hohohoh…]
 
Well, at the point in time, that’s all I have to say….to be continued…
 
hmmm…forgot to bring my card reader…so no pictures for now :-|

No comments: